what to do


Question by  shalopai (25)

How can I treat heart-related pain?


Answer by  Cindy55 (106)

You first want to check with your doctor to make sure you are not having any serious heart problems. Otherwise, you want to make sure to reduce stress and get plenty of rest and relaxation.


Answer by  JohnG31 (47)

Some heart-related pain is muscular skeletal and can be treated with tylenol and anti-inflammatories, such as ibuprofen. The concern is, however any heart-related pain should be taken serious


Answer by  Cleo (22)

The best way to treat heart-related pain is by taking a 85 mg baby asprin as soon as the pain start.


Answer by  tschu (417)

If you are refering to chest pain there is a medicine called Nitroglycerin that can help you with this. Anytime you have chest pain you need to see a doctor.

You have 50 words left!