crime  legal


Question by  rrenda (4)

How can I go about divorcing my father?

He beats me and my mother. DHR has been called several times, but they never did anything, and i even had physical evidence of bruising.


Answer by  Travis404607 (3916)

To formally divorce a parent, you should consult an attorney to file the necessary paperwork. If you are being physically abused, you should consult a different Children's Services agent within the government. It is their job to protect you, that is what tax dollars are for. If they are ineffective, demand to talk to another agent.


Answer by  Candace (159)

you could go to a lawyer and ask about divorcing your parent I think there is something like that but can't think of it I have heard of it, you should also tell them your situation.

You have 50 words left!