Question by  Spadebilly (22)

How can I find a free clinic for my pregnancy?


Answer by  SashaDarkCloud (5764)

Well, the best place to go for any sexual health concerns in my opinion is Planned Parenthood. They now have a website that has their locations.


Answer by  SIDDHU (861)

Just visit a government hospital and register your name with the gynaecologist. Usually they dont charge anything but a very nominal fee for registering.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

You are going to have to apply for State Medical to get free Health Care. Ask your Worker to refer you to the local State Funded Clinic. You will get seen there for no charge if you are accepted on Medical.


Answer by  Deb43 (579)

Check with your local department of Health and Human services. Most states will provide for the medical care and nutrition of women, children, and infants. This agency will be able to provide you with information on what is available in your area as well as requirements to meet their program qualifications.

You have 50 words left!