Question by  avak (19)

Can you recommend some good EEO lawyers?

I would like to find a lawyer that specializes in Equal Opportunity Employment cases.


Answer by  patti (29325)

If you believe you have an EEO complaint, visit the EEO office first to evaluate the matter and see if you have a case. If you need an attorney then, you can get referrals by calling the local office of the State Bar.


Answer by  romanguy (233)

The best and most unbiased recommendations will come from your local bar association. They can provide you with a list of attorneys who specialize in an area of practice.


Answer by  patti (29325)

If the EEOC investigates and finds that you have a case, you can call the local or state bar association and ask for an attorney referral in your area. The EEOC must first review the matter to determine that indeed the law was violated before you can hire/involve an attorney in the matter.


Answer by  Jenny25 (939)

Well it depends on the area that you live in. Go on your government equal opportunity page and click on lawyers for more details.


Answer by  epglaw (553)

You can call your local county bar or State Bar association for the name of an attorney who is qualified to handle this area. The internet has several web sites dedicated to listing the names of attorneys who also handle these types of cases.

You have 50 words left!