Question by  sasi (39)

Can you file your tax return online for free?

State and federal?


Answer by  lgk (2426)

Yes yo can. The IRS has it's own website where you can go and file your returns, along with getting the publications, and other forms you may need from them.


Answer by  Kurt (4579)

You can file federal taxes online for free using the IRS website. Be warned that you will do better on finding deductions using a paid tax software program.

You have 50 words left!