Question by  mss (25)

Who do I complain to if I do not receive Honda 2000 Civic exhaust manifold service bulletins?


Answer by  philheffer (19)

I would suggest complaining to your local Honda dealer or wherever you purchased the vehicle that is supposed to be sending you monthly or yearly service reports. I suggest that you continue to work with you local Honda dealer to figure out mailing or emailing problems that you may be having.


Answer by  rjagual (15)

there is no nominated party to complain to it. However, you should inspect the car before any riding. And by the way, maybe you should ask for help in the car registrations institute related to the government.

You have 50 words left!