home improvement


Question by  SashaDarkCloud (5764)

Who do I call to fix a pool filter and a cracked lateral?

I am having issues with my swimming pool and have no idea who to call for help.


Answer by  FormerPoolGuy (86)

Any decent pool and spa store will have a service department that deals with these things. They aren't cheap though. If it's as simple as a cracked lateral you can probable do that yourself. Just empty the sand and unscrew the bad one then screw in the new one in it's place. Then just refill with sand and reconnect pipes/hoses.


Answer by  filippetkovsky (30)

There are companies that specialize in pool servicing and they are the ones you should contact. If you cannot find such a company, you can take the filter to some kind of a mechanic.


Answer by  askandyoushallreceive (658)

Call the company who built your pool. They usually have some sort of maintenance team or people who can come fix these type of issues. Or call another pool company in your town.


Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

Well you can basically call a technician or a plumber to help you out with this. Any kind of repairsmen should help.


Answer by  Vincent (75)

You will need to call your local pool supply store. Usually there are about 5-10 of these listed in the local phone directory. These supply stores more than likely employ repairmen for the type of issue that you are having.

You have 50 words left!