Question by  Tallis (31)

Where is my computers master volume control?

I need to adjust the volume on my computer and have no idea how.


Answer by  Alex10 (58)

I think you have a speaker icon on the bottom right of the screen, left to the clock. If you make a click on this icon you will se the master volume control, or you can doubleclick on this and can adjust the volume by sound types (wave, midi, etc. )


Answer by  jr22 (59)

Windows XP, Go to the start menu, click on control panel, click on classic view, scroll and double click on sounds and audio devices, click advanced under volume tab.


Answer by  mamapuppy (241)

Right click the icon that looks like a speaker in the system tray and open volume mixer. Slide the main volume on to desired volume.

You have 50 words left!