Question by  rocky7795 (25)

Where can I find a child counselor for my three year old?

I need a counselor for my three year old.


Answer by  moma2boys (48)

Start by looking for a local agency that specializes in early intervention in your area. They will be able to direct you to a person or business that will fit your needs. Make a list of questions to ask as well as keep a diary of the day to day happenings with your child.


Answer by  malone (4817)

Speak to your pediatrician. You are probably not equipped to determine the kind of help or treatment your child needs. If your pediatrician can't or won't discuss it, call Social Services for assistance. Listen only to qualified professionals, and even then, get lots of input.


Answer by  Trueakitalover (1728)

You could ask the child's pediatrician for a recommendation for a counselor for your toddler. You could ask at your child's daycare center also for a recommendation also.


Answer by  Tara39 (34)

First, you can go onto your insurance company's website and do a Doctor search by specialty. Most Insurance companies now have this resource on their sites. Another good resource would be your pediatrician. He/She will be able to reccommend counselors that have had good reviews from other parents.

You have 50 words left!