Question by  Morgan39 (27)

What should I do about a step crack in my block wall?

There is a crack in my basement.


Answer by  johnresa (2455)

You can seal the cracks yourself with hydraulic cement that can be obtained at most home improvement stores. If the problem is not better after that you will have to hire a professional.


Answer by  fiddlefaddle (883)

The hardware store sells many different types of sealants and fillers. Depending on how you want it to look or how fast you want it to be sealed, check your local hardware store and ask an employee. You can fill it with caulk, goop, cement, it really depends on you.


Answer by  kenny39 (232)

well what I would do is use some kind of apoxy or morter as a filler, both can be picked up at your local harware store


Answer by  Latin4 (11170)

You might have an outside problem with water. Is there a downspout in that area? If not call the city and see who they recommend to look at it.

You have 50 words left!