Question by  xazurianx (330)

What kind of film can I get for a Canon EOS Rebel?

My uncle gave me the camera. I don't know where to start.


Answer by  Photo (75)

You need 35mm film. This is the most common type of film and can be purchased at any drug store or camera store. 400 ASA speed film provides a great range of light flexibility and is a good one to start with.


Answer by  Photo (75)

It's a 35mm format camera, so you need 35mm film. This comes in a variety of speeds, sometimes called ASA or ISO, ranging from 50 to 3200. The higher the film speed number, the grainier your images will look. However, the higher number also means you can take photos in lower light. 400 has a good general range.


Answer by  melon (250)

You need regular 35mm photographic film. Chooses either 200 or 400 ISO film. It can be bought from any ordinary store.


Answer by  decomom (923)

Assuming it is not a digital camera (Canon Rebels can be either film or digital). You should purchase a 35mm film with an ISO that will suit your needs. For daytime pictures on objects that don't move you can go with a lower number such as 200 but for night or subjects that are moving go with 400-800 ISO.

You have 50 words left!