Question by  mstngpam (304)

What kind of doctor do I need to see for lyme disease?


Answer by  Manda (1103)

You can go see your regular primary care physician for that. He can check your blood and send that to a lab and he can check your physical symptoms.


Answer by  Treeteller (152)

Lyme Disease is a serious medical issue and should be attended to immediately. Your family doctor is the first doctor you should consult, and then he/she may refer you to a specialist.


Answer by  lotus16 (18)

One should go to see a Lyme specialist for Lyme disease.They will conduct a test for the Lyme bacteria and will give antibiotics , even if the test results are negative

You have 50 words left!