Question by  stephaniecostello (36)

What do I do about a freedom of speech violation?

I feel like my freedom of speech was violated.


Answer by  epglaw (553)

You should consider consulting the American Civil Liberties Union, to determine if a violation actually occured as free speech is defined under our laws. Not all forms of speech are protected. For example, you cannot run down the isle of a crowded movie theather yelling fire. If your statement was political, this enjoys greater protections under the law.


Answer by  catch2007 (212)

The best way to challenge a freedom of speech violation is to hire an attorney who specializes in civil rights and file a lawsuit.


Answer by  fishlover49 (643)

You would need to head down to your local district court and file suit against whoever you believed violated your right to free speech

You have 50 words left!