Question by  Serafinah (232)

What can you tell me about burn blisters and HIV virus's?

I have burn blisters and HIV.


Answer by  lilian (397)

It's important to go to the medical doctor to get the burn assessed since your immune response is lower due to your HIV status. It sounds like you have a second degree burn because of the blisters. Second degree burns can get infected more readily, especially since you have HIV. Your doctor may prescribe antibiotic ointments for it.


Answer by  Rani60 (351)

You are receiving oral sex from an HIV person who has cuts or blisters in their mouth, then there is every chance of the HIV virus entering. This kind of burn, a causes blisters and can be quite painful.


Answer by  xomoney (104)

all blisters, if not covered do have the potectial of possible spreading hiv via bodily fluids. there is at times a puss or blood discharge involved with a blister, so if you are infected with any type of disease. i suggest you please take the precations to enusre safety of others.

You have 50 words left!