Question by  Martie (19)

What can you tell me about an iep for a homeschooler?

I need an iep for my son.


Answer by  ohmandy (144)

As a teacher who works with special education teachers, my suggestion is to contact your child's school district. They should be able to help with getting an IEP set up.


Answer by  lam (184)

You should speak to the guidance counselor at your school. If they feel your child needs an iep for gifted or another issue, they will test your child and then write it for them. You can also talk to the department of education in your state.

You have 50 words left!