dental care


Question by  mustang (18)

What can I do for a shooting pain in a root canal incisor?

I am having shooting pains where I had my root canal.


Answer by  mahavin (589)

Whenever You feel a shooting pain in a root canal incisor, it is better to visit a Dentist and get the necessary advice on dental hygiene. In addition to it he may also prescribe some pain relieving pills or pain relieving ointments which now predominantly used by all patients of this kind.


Answer by  michaeltascarini (17)

You need to call a Dentist and make an appointment. Have them get you in as soon as possible. If he can't ask him to prescribe a pain medication. Cold compacts may help numb the pain. Place it on your cheek over the sore tooth. Be gentle, you don't want to aggravate the tooth even more.


Answer by  Melissa101010 (4405)

If you had a root canal the nerve is completely gone and you should not have any feeling in that tooth. If you are having sharp pains call your dentist, something else is going on.


Answer by  eatwrite (1559)

A root canal tooth nerves are removed but still may hurt. Take a pain killer and call your dentist if the pain does not go away.


Answer by  amber33 (1941)

You need to go to your dentist right away if you are having any pain with a root canal tooth.

You have 50 words left!