health procedures


Question by  hbackman (50)

What are the success rates with tummy tucks?

I need tummy tuck success rates.


Answer by  Latin4 (11170)

If done by the correct doctor the success rate are great. But beware it's not a cheap procedure. And you have to decide why you want it done.


Answer by  fishlover49 (643)

It depends on how you define success but research has shown that tummy tucks have an 80% success rate in which the patient is happy with the outcome and does not request or need additional surgery. The other 20% either are not satisfied or gain excessive weight rendering the first tummy tuck useless.


Answer by  Rani60 (351)

In real life tummy truck is success. Its rate is almost 5lb It reduce flesh and a litre of fat. cosmetic surgery procedures. We are waste money for reduce fat,in that case tummy tuck is important. .

posted by Anonymous
thats retarded man why would u spend all that money and all that pain for some thing that u could just run off and burn so easily if u ask me my interpretation is that its useless either way of money and time  add a comment

Answer by  Rizu (141)

when the skin becomes too loose, then liposuction alone is not a way to achieve a good result. Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) is a common form for removing excess body skin.


Answer by  vineetha20 (120)

Tummy tucks or abdominoplasty is a surgery in which excess fat around the belly is removed by liposuction. The success rates are 80 to 90 percentage.


Answer by  Anonymous

Paul Rodriguez got a tummy tuck and i no he didnt want to so i say that its ok as long as you truly want it thenm go for it

You have 50 words left!