reproductive health


Question by  KimberlyFuller (27)

Should I be worried about a lump in my scrotum?


Answer by  spragoo (1500)

Of course you should be worried about a lump in your scrotum. It is advised that men should examine their scrotum and testicles monthly to check for lumps as they could be cancerous. You should have a doctor check it out.


Answer by  Vllad45 (1886)

Yes, you should. Go see the doctor; this might be cancer or a sort of fatty deposit or even an infection.


Answer by  Kriket (1029)

Some lumps are lymph nodes, which you have lots of in your groin. Some lumps can be worry some. If you think it is out of place of it causes you pain, see a doctor.


Answer by  John (9008)

This is a common sign of testicular cancer. Only a doctor can tell if it is cancer or something benign, which is also possible, so you should be evaluated immediately.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

Yes. Any unusual lump, coloration, or solid mass should be seen by a doctor. It could be anything from an infection to cancer. Have it checked out by a doctor.

You have 50 words left!