Question by  EricMontambo (32)

My husband will not ask his ex wife for support, what should I do?

My husbands ex wife owes us support money.


Answer by  John (9008)

You lack standing to do anything. Only your husband can enforce the support obligation. Your only option is to convince him to pursue the matter.


Answer by  nila (143)

See whether he has properly got divorced from his ex wife,ifnt suggest him to do,if he already got divorce,see the judgement copy if he not act according to it,lodge a complaint in the nearby police station,so that you will surely get suported,if you have already settled according to judgement you need not pay again.


Answer by  Anonymous

This is something you should have hammered out before you married him.

You have 50 words left!