Question by  Karen54 (971)

Is there some sort of questionnaire to find out if my child has Autism?


Answer by  Brittney (1095)

There are many assesments that your child will need to go through. There are many different spectrums of autism, and you will need to learn exactly which spectrum your child is suffering from. The best thing to do is to find a childrens psychiatrist that deals with autism. They will meet with your child and do all the neccessary assesments.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

Autism is a serious neurological disorder. While a child may be tentatively diagnosed by parents due to hypersensitivity to stimuli and delays in speech and social development, this diagnosis should only be made by a psychiatrist or pediatric neurologist.

You have 50 words left!