Question by  silverfish187 (11)

Is an invitation letter required when filling for immigration status in the United States?

I am wanting to become a legal immigrant of the United States and need to understand the requirements.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

You have to fill out an application to become a legal citizen of the United States. You need a green card in order to stay in the States while your application is processed. Sometimes it can take YEARS to become a legal citizen, so be patient.


Answer by  Semaj (83)

An invitiation letter is generally not required, for F-1 visa applicants a letter of admission, or similar document, to the school for which you are seeking the visa is required. For other work visas, generally the company seeking the visa on the alien's behalf is required to be heavily involved with the application process.

You have 50 words left!