Question by  xazurianx (330)

I have a bulged disc in my cervical area and a flattened spinal cord, what can I do to reduce the pain?

I need to know how to reduce the pain from a bulged disc.


Answer by  mary70 (101)

Stay off of your feet as much as possible, plenty of rest, don't lift anything and put a comination of heat and ice of the area at night to help with sleeping.


Answer by  V (19)

Call your doctor and get some pain pills for any pain you are currently having. Or try something that is an anti inflamatory.


Answer by  alexisdrives (13)

First off, it's necessary to see your doctor. Taking advice from anyone online might end up making things worse. See a physical therapist for sure, as they will be armed with correct advice for you.

You have 50 words left!