Question by  ericathompson (9)

How do you stop a bully online?

Is there some sort of government agency that helps with this?


Answer by  bean11 (2803)

The way to stop a bully online is to report him to the Webmaster of whichever website he is using. If it is serious harassment, the police can get involved.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

The only government agency involved in online bullying is the police, and that is only if the person has made threats of physical violence or demanded money from you.


Answer by  afamb (557)

You will not get outside assistance with a bully unless they are threaten your life or the lives of your friends or family. If that happens you can file a police report, etc. If it isn't that serious, you can block them from your e-mail with privacy settings or block them from viewing your profile with privacy settings.


Answer by  xxaka (13)

First way to stop bullying is to simply remove the person that is being bullied. For more detail regarding this issue, a website is dedicated to this purpose.

You have 50 words left!