Question by  bash (1026)

How do you send a change of address to the IRS?

Is there a form?


Answer by  bjs555 (42)

Form 8822 is used to report a change of address to the IRS. You can order Form 8822 phone at 800-829-3676.


Answer by  Taxmatters (169)

You can call 1 800 829-1040 or get form #8822 from the IRS. Complete the IRS form showing your old address and new address and send it to the IRS location where you file your returns.


Answer by  nkhill (73)

Prepare and file form 8822 and mail to the address listed for your old home mailing address in the instructions for the form. This form can be used for both business and personal address changes.

You have 50 words left!