Question by  Vladimir73 (4)

How do you get an annulment?

I really need an annulment.


Answer by  Luminati81 (95)

First you need to meet residency requirements of state, and generally have a valid reason as to why the marriage is to be declared as invalid.


Answer by  NGoodson (3395)

To get an annulment you can contact an attorney who can assist you with the process and save you a lot of hassle. If you can't afford a laywer you can contact your domestic relatinos court and find out what documentation you need to file in order to annul your marriage.


Answer by  John (9008)

The rules for this vary from state to state, and you need to check with an attorney licensed in the state where you were married. Not all states allow them.


Answer by  monkeydrone (233)

the law is very stricked on need a lawyer to be able to prove that something was wrong when you got married such as they were under age, you didnt know what was going on ect. you can get more info online.

You have 50 words left!