Question by  pinkudas (14)

How do you address wedding invitations?

For example, should you always write Mr. and Mrs, and how do you address a Dr, Lawyer, etc?


Answer by  emilys (78)

You should always address formal wedding invitations with Mr. and Mrs. and never should the addresses be abbreviated (example: road should be written out not just rd.)


Answer by  MelindaS (1694)

You should write Mr. and Mrs. Husband's First Name, Last Name, or if there is a doctor in the house, you should address it Dr. and Mrs. Husband's First Name, Last Name.


Answer by  Kit (558)

A Medical Doctor, is addressed as, Doctor Simon Kit. A PhD Doctor, is addressed as Dr. Simon Kit, yet for a Married Woman Doctor, she's addressed as Doctor Jane Kit.

You have 50 words left!