health procedures


Question by  umaveni (64)

How can I get my doctor to end my pregnancy for health reasons?

I'm having health complications in my 12th week of pregnancy. How can I convince my doctor to terminate the pregnancy?


Answer by  traumatised (3285)

If that is the only way for you to get a termination, it would be your doctor's (the 'expert') call. If the health reasons are psychological/emotional, go see a psychologist.


Answer by  Molae06 (1467)

Talk to your doctor about your concerns and he will terminate as he sees fit. If he declines, there are certain places that will terminate up until the 18th week.


Answer by  Kjkj (139)

You can have the pregnancy terminated without your doctors approval, you just have to have the money. They are around 400 dollars I believe. Good luck to you.


Answer by  Melissa101010 (4405)

If your doctor will not end your pregnancy due to health reasons then you should go see another doctor to get some help.


Answer by  Brett (7986)

Tell him your fears, and the complications, and get a medical doctor's opinion before you do anything. You might be worried for no reason.

You have 50 words left!