Question by  Andrea (39)

How can I get help to fund my education?

I do not have enough money to go to college.


Answer by  lonelywolf (2117)

First, find the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid); you can find it online easily. It helps determine if you are eligible for financial assistance like Pell grants or Stafford Loans. Also, most colleges use the information from the FAFSA to determine if you are eligible for their scholarships.


Answer by  belle39 (966)

Talk to your guidance counselor and see about applying to a few scholarships. Then fill out the FAFSA form either online or you can get the form from the office.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

Start by speaking to your counselor at school to see about scholarships and grants. Also be proactive and go online to see about alternative sources of scholarships and funding. If your parents are members of unions, organizations or large companies check their website to see if they offer any kind of funding or low cost loans.


Answer by  glow (120)

First, check with the financial aid department at the school you'd like to attend to see what you're eligible for. Also, check online scholarship databases.


Answer by  moonzi (286)

If you are in the United States, you can apply for financial aid and receive federal grants and loans through Department of Education.


Answer by  quietgg (292)

One option is to check with your school if they are offering any grant opportunities or any scholarship opprtunities. Another option is to look for an employer who offers education tuition benefits.

You have 50 words left!