Question by  justin48 (7)

How can I get a copy of my W-2 if my employer won't give me one?

My employer sent a copy and I lost it. They won't give me another copy. What should I do?


Answer by  eatwrite (1559)

Your local Social Security office has copies of your earnings and they can give it to you. You can also contact the Internal Revenue. They have to have it so they will know your income.


Answer by  Nosob (12)

You need to submit Tax Form 4506T to the IRS, available from their website. You may also contact the IRS by phone to obtain this form.

You have 50 words left!