how to


Question by  shwetha (17)

How can I fix a warped wedding band?

My wedding ring is warped.


Answer by  Cecilia (2828)

It rather depends on what metal the ring is made of and if there are stones set in the ring. The easiest method may be to simply take it in to a jeweler and have them shape it back on a ring mandrel. A good jeweler will tell you if the stones should be removed first and then reset.


Answer by  questionanswerer (8)

You can take a warped wedding band to any jewelry store, and most jewelers can easily fix the band. If it is a thinner band, the jeweler may be able to fix the band on the spot for free. If it is a thicker band, then it may take a few days and may not be free.


Answer by  primatefreak (1616)

You need to take the ring to a reputable jeweler. They can heat the ring and use a tool called a mandrel to re-shape the ring.


Answer by  HilaryC (1382)

Take it to a trustful jeweler. They will often fix jewelry for low prices though it will take time. I worked for a jeweler for a long time and much of their business came from this.


Answer by  y3636363 (1380)

Well you can't fix it yourself. Just take it to the jeweller and have them take care of it for you and it's going to cost you some small amount.

You have 50 words left!