Question by  Marc (35)

How can I cope with loving a man who is married?


Answer by  sammy0415 (274)

I think the best thing to do in this situation is seek professional psychiatric help. You need to understand your feelings and find help in learning to deal with your loss.


Answer by  firefighter38310 (430)

you cant. There is a difference betwen marriage and an affair and if he will leave his wife for you. trust me he will leave you for another. I dont have affairs because i know the difference. My wife and i took vows and i honor them period


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

Did you tell him how you feel? If you did and he is doing nothing about it then you should just move on. Its best in the long run.


Answer by  Andersen (628)

You should consult a gay support group on how to approach this delicate situation.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

1. If you love a man who will stay with his wife, seek a support group and then a man who is single. 2. If he is leaving her, wait.


Answer by  lynn (821)

Am I to assume that you are having an affair with this man? You really should not have to cope for one thing he may never leave his wife for you and for another if he does he will probably cheat on you at some point in the future.


Answer by  Sharyl (340)

You need to accept that you will always be 2nd, you will deal with lifes problems on your own, Holidays belong to her and you are entitled to nothing.


Answer by  Anonymous

Stop it.

You have 50 words left!