Question by  viva (60)

Do I have to pay child support if my child is out of state?


Answer by  patti (29325)

The state in which child support was ordered can arrange to have the monies sent to the child's parent. Contact the family court for contact information.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

You have to pay child support for your child no matter where you live or where the child lives. You can modification of child support if their cost of living has lowered due to the move.

You have 50 words left!