home decorating


Question by  blockjon (22)

Can you recommend some faucets to go with thick counter tops?


Answer by  squirt (193)

If you are looking for good Modern Fixtures I recommend Danze or Kohler. If you are looking for more traditional fixtures I would recommend Price Pfister or Moen. You might also hunt down a supply shop like Ferguson. There in house lines (Proflo and Mirabelle) are great values.


Answer by  les59 (852)

When I worked at a plumbing company this was often an issue believe it or not. It's best to go with a faucet with long shanks on the bottom. If it is a single handle it will only have one shank at the bottom with everything coming out of the shank, double handle faucets have two shanks.


Answer by  shijo (861)

Yes Bathroom water faucets with granite handles to match your granite. It gives you a good match and you will feel good.

You have 50 words left!