Question by  chuck34108 (36)

Who do you call to install perimeter drain systems that have a leakage problem?

I need to know who to call to install a perimeter drain system.


Answer by  kipcat (1964)

Your best bet is a local contractor who specializes in septic systems or drainage. A general contractor can do this work for you, but they will just subcontract it to someone who has the equipment and knowledge.


Answer by  vidyaanil (17)

from a small leak to an all out flood, if the basement has seen any type of groundwater leak then it needs a quality basement water diversion system like watergaurd, dry trak or other options available from basement system. if water seepage is a once-a-year occurence, it needs to be fixed before the basement is finished


Answer by  Tim55 (618)

Start with your local DPW office, they would have the information to give and could possible send a truck out to take a look if it is leaking on town or city owned land.


Answer by  les59 (852)

3 You can call a plumbing contractor to check the drain system for leaks, they should be able to at least find the leak for you. If they can't fix it, they should ba able to recommend someone who can. You can also try a Sprinkler System contractor. Again, if they can't fix it, they will direct you to who can.

You have 50 words left!