car repairs


Question by  wrencher32 (80)

Where do you take your car to get a speedometer repair?

The speed my car shows I am going is inaccurate.


Answer by  Amber40 (24961)

Really any decent shop or car dealer should be to repair it for you. If not they should be able to order and install a replacement speedometer. Call around to you local shops to see if they can fix i for you. If it is not that serious they should be able to fix it in a few hours.


Answer by  TAR (13)

Take your car to a licensed auto professional, so that it can be calibrated correctly. Otherwise you run the risk of more problems.


Answer by  Jennytaurus (144)

You can take your car to an automotive repair facility. They will either send it out to get fixed or fix it there.


Answer by  heather88 (1897)

you may have to buy a new speedometer, or have it repaired by a professional. You can also look online for the answer.

You have 50 words left!