Question by  jossf3 (16)

Where can I get help and information on teenagers and bisexuality?

I don't know where to go or who to talk to.


Answer by  asanson (253)

People have a hard time meeting other people and gain knowledge about bisexuality. Websites like can help inform people if you live in a suburban or rural area.


Answer by  babylove (655)

There are website chat rooms and blog sites that help you talk about and cope with a bisexual teenager, or you can call a hotline, they should provide some help.


Answer by  Melleigh (29)

I don't know your age, but if you are still in school there may be a club that you can participate in (FLAGSA/GSA). They know how you feel.


Answer by  october (178)

Bisexuality in teenagers is very common these days. I suggest the best thing you can do is talk to somebody you really trust and don't be scared. It is only natural.


Answer by  Jesse26 (57)

PFLAG, (Parents, Families&Friends of Lesbians and Gays) is a wonderful organization to get information on teenage sexuality. Their website is www. pflag. org. Another option is to look for a GLBT (Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transgenders) groups in your area, or a Gay Straight Alliance. Contacting any of these groups will give you vast information.


Answer by  montree (354)

You can get advice online which would most likely give you functional contacts. You can also ask your school advisor or counselor about who to talk to. Your best friends are probably the best people to talk to about this subject because of the bond you already have.

You have 50 words left!