Question by  Zwiggle (79)

Where can I donate 1-year-old toys?

They're gently used.


Answer by  zombieguy (986)

Local charities such as Goodwill will always accept gently used toys. Around the Christmas holiday, you can donate them to the Salvation Army or Toys for Tots.


Answer by  kirri (478)

All infant and toddler toys can be taken to your local goodwill, or salvation army. You can also donate them to almost any churches especially if they have a day care or assisted mothers program. Many churches always have a few mothers they can locate for you if you would like to give the toys directly to someone.

You have 50 words left!