dental care


Question by  kristie1819 (1)

What could be going on if I have had jaw pain for 4 months from a filling and I have been to 2 dentists, a chiropractor, a doctor, and acupuncture, with no one being able to tell me what is wrong?

know one knows whats wrong they have seen x-rays and all see nothing wrong and see my cavity was not deep enough for a root canal I'm so tired of waking up at 3am with extreme pain. Only 4 ibuprofen helps nothing else.


Answer by  Gretchin (352)

The filing you had done could possibly have an air pocket. You can ask the dentist to remove it and refill the tooth.


Answer by  vannusri (63)

sometimes even referred pain may be felt as dental pain. It is suggested to go and see a oral medicine specialist. It could even be pain related to ear or some times trigeminal neuralgia/facial pain.

You have 50 words left!