Question by  Ringir (46)

What can you tell me about Washington state unemployment benefits?

I just lost my job.


Answer by  mediamaven (579)

You should go down to your nearest state unemployment office and apply for benefits - you will also need a copy of your separation notice from your former employer.

You have 50 words left!