- Short Answers


Question by  perapera (20)

What can I do for a hurt veiled chameleon?


Answer by  Caleb14 (292)

It's hard to give a good answer with such a vague description. As with any injured animal, you should contact a veterinarian immediately. It may take a bit of searching to find a local vet who works with or specializes in reptiles. Check with a good pet store that deals with reptiles and ask who they use.

You have 50 words left!