Question by  sooz (644)

What advice can you give to someone who wishes to stay a long time in the Philippines?

I will soon be traveling to the Philippines and would like to extend my stay for a long period of time.


Answer by  patti (29325)

If you plan an extended visit, you must obtain a visa. Contact the nearest embassy for details. You can also check the Philippine embassy website for travel details.


Answer by  moonzi (286)

It gets really hot and humid in the Philippines, so bring a lot of summer clothes that are comfortable. Bring raincoats and boots for the rainy days. Make sure to only drink bottled water, you might get sick from water over there. Plan for medical emergencies, such as purchasing medical insurance for the time you spend there.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

If possible try and learn the language because not everyone will speak English. Also make sure you register with the American Embassy and they know where you are at all times.


Answer by  Anonymous

How to stay permanently in the philippines. What do i need so that i can stay as a permanent permanent residense.


Answer by  harvy123 (1)

prepare for a hot place and a traffic.

You have 50 words left!