Question by  daggett (16)

Is there such a thing as a thermal flask?

So you could keep Irish coffee warm or mimosas cold?


Answer by  wikkiwikki (175)

Yes, it's called a plastic thermos. They come with various insulating materials including air, styrofoam, or different kinds of insulating plastics.

You have 50 words left!