Question by  headbanger783 (30)

Is there a tax break for overseas contractors?

I am considering goin got work overseas and would like to know if I will get a tax break.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

When working overseas, the first 100,000 dollars is usually tax free if you are a contractor for the US government or military.


Answer by  step (309)

Reside outside of the United States for 11 out of 12 months. It doesn't necessarly have to be in the same year, but it needs to be consecutive months.


Answer by  iraqiraq (2)

i work in iraq contract started jan 8 09 i want to go home for good. i went home march 16 days and july 16 days. how much taxes will i pay if i leave early made around 77,000 already. i live in texas. please help

You have 50 words left!