health conditions


Question by  Kate (10)

I have urine leakage that is cloudy, what should I do?


Answer by  thom0045 (350)

A person who has urine leakage that is cloudy should drink many fluids; this can be a sign of dehydration. However, if this symptom is accompained by other symptoms such as stomach or back pain, or is persistent or a long amount of time, a person should see a doctor. This could indicate that a person has a bladder infection.


Answer by  michmich2 (195)

You should see a physician because cloudy urine often indicates a urinary tract infection (UTI). It is important to take antibiotics for a UTI so you do not end up with a kidney infection, which is much more serious and can cause long-term problems. Other symptoms of a UTI are pain/burning with urination and frequent urination.


Answer by  jaimesgirl (1055)

This could very well be the sign of a urinary tract infection. If untreated, this can cause severe kidney problems. See a doctor or health professional and have a urine test done. You probably need an antibiotic.


Answer by  heather88 (1897)

I think you should go see your doctor about it. There could be something serious about it. Or it could be minor. You could have a bladder infection that is causing it. But the doctor would be able to help you out with it. Just go in and tell the doctor what the problem is.

You have 50 words left!