legal  money


Question by  ksleep (14)

I am being sued, and I do not have any assets, what can I do?


Answer by  patti (29325)

You can prepare a detailed letter for the judge, citing your debts and spelling out your lack of assets. Cite that you have no real or personal property, etc. Explain the circumstances of this condition: unemployment, illness, divorce, etc. Appear in court as notified and tell the judge that you have prepared this letter, which you will pass to him/her.


Answer by  heather88 (1897)

You will have to talk to a lawyer they can help you with your case. The lawyer is the only one you can talk to about it. The lawyer is the only one who can help you.

You have 50 words left!