Question by  moviemaster217 (16)

How do you perform a federal inmate search?

I think my father is in prison. I've never met him.


Answer by  souldolphindream (835)

You need to know the first and last name of the person that you are looking for. A birth date is also good. Here a link that may help you. The federal goverment does have a web site to find someone


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

If you have his name and birth date or social security number, a simpler search is a criminal background check. It will tell you his criminal record and whether or not he is still in jail.

You have 50 words left!