car repairs


Question by  onslaught (22)

How do you go about removing bushings sway bar 2000 Ford F-250?

I need to remove my sway bar.


Answer by  princess88 (166)

Get some anti-seize spray crawl under your car daily and spray the 2 bolts per side that hold the U-Shaped bushing for the sway bar. Return to removing the bolts that hold in the U-Shaped cover. This exposes the old bushing. Slide the bushing off and put on the new bushing.


Answer by  Atomicrayon (2504)

Assuming that you have a standard sway bar in your 2000 Ford F 250 you're going to need a few things. A set of allen wrenches, a screw driver and possibly even a pry bar. Crawl up under your truck and locate where the sockets are. From there it's pretty strait-forward.


Answer by  kennethjgoodson (4903)

The best thing to do is to pull the sway arm off while the vehicle is on the ground so you don't mess with the allignment.

You have 50 words left!