Question by  tormentink (14)

How can you underline using the computer keyboard?

I know there are keys you can press that will put the font in underline.


Answer by  ady (94)

This is really easy. You just need to select the word or part of text and press ctrl+U. And for bold ctrl+B or italic ctrl+I.


Answer by  Kokroach (47)

Its only possible in WYSWIG text editors like MS Word. During writing a text press "Ctrl" and a letter "U" simultaneously. Also, you can highlight a text that is already written and press Ctrl wit U to get the same effect

You have 50 words left!