Question by  cdeboard (15)

How can I cash in a US savings bond on behalf of a minor?


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

Requirements: child is under 18, lives with you, and the parent is listed a co-beneficiary. You can sign on the bond with note that the child is a minor.


Answer by  Amom (701)

To cash in the savings bonds of a minor you must be the minor's parent with whom they reside with or the minor's legal guardian. Be prepared to show identification verifying your legal right to represent the minor.

You have 50 words left!