Question by  langsyneguy (1)

Can a convicted felon who has completed probation go and live in another country?

I would appreciate ideas as to where I can start a new life.


Answer by  malone (4817)

You must have permission to establish residency elsewhere. You don't just pack up and move. Every country has different requirements and restrictions, so do the research. The nature of the conviction will be considered. Cons with violent offenses and drug-related charges usually denied.

You have 50 words left!